Thyme herb has been known to have been used since the ancient Egyptians. There are 300 known varieties of thyme, which affect us with medical thyme, T. vulgaris, Wild thyme; T. serpylum, Purple thyme (file); T. capitatus, Black thyme (Taurus); T. spicata, lemon-thyme; T. palegioides and Mediterranean thyme; we can count Thiymianx citriodorus.
In Turkey, the Magenta thyme (Aegean thyme), black thyme (Taurus thyme) and wild thyme are very common and grow wild. Apart from these thyme herbs, 52 species are known in different regions of Turkey, but we have no knowledge of their properties. Thyme is mainly grown in Marmara, Aegean and Mediterranean regions and is not recognized in other regions.
If it is covered with fir branches in the winter months, it can be grown in the regions of inner and eastern Anatolia. For about 10 years I have been growing in balcony pots (in a country that according to Turkey is as cold as Germany) and drinking tea for 3-4 weeks every year. The plants, the Origanum heraceoticum known, are Origanumgillerle (Thymusgillerle) that are sold in Turkey.
So instead of buying oregano from transfers or shops, you can grow it yourself on balconies and gardens. There are many subspecies according to the region where even true thyme grows. We can call this sub-species chemotyper (chemical species or chemical types) and it is known that there are 6 medical thyme chemotypes in France and 7 in Spain. If most of the ether oil in its composition contains Thymol, thymol-chemotypp, if it contains more than Carvacrol, – Terpines, p-cymene, Geraniol or 1,8-cineol, they are referred to by this name.
Combination: we can sort the substances in the combination according to their meaning as follows:;
a) ether derivatives of oil can be between 1-3, 5%, and the most important include 40-60% Thymol, 3-10% Carvacrol and P-cymene, terpinene, canmpher, linalool, limonene, 1,8-cineole, geraniol, carvacrolmethyleter and thymolmethyleter. this is of course the case for thymoltyp. If carvacroltypse, carvaxrol + 40-90, geraniol type is geraniol 50-90%, linalool type is linalool 50-90%,?- terpineol type ?- terpineol is 50 to 90%. At the most, and kept Thymoltyp is looking for. Thymus zygis, known from the Spanish thyme Oarak, is a type of carvacrol and contains a very high proportion of carvacrol and a very small proportion of thymol. for this reason, Spanish thyme is not very popular. (H. Schilcher). The German and Swiss codes require that at least 0.5% of the essential oil contain phenol derivatives, Thymol and Carvacrol. Of course thymoltyp is looking for.
B) tannins are 9-11% and we can count rosmarinic acid, cinnamon and coffee.
c) phenol-carboxylic acids; caffeic acid, Saturday, ferulaacid
d) carbohydrates are 5-10% and Xyloses, glycoses, arabinoses and galactoses are the most important.
E) Flavone; Thymonin (5,6,4-trchhydroxy-7,8,3-trimethoxyflavone), thymine, salvigenin and cirsimartin
F) Flavonite; Luteolin-7-glycoside and Apigenin-7-glycoside
Features: sharp, hot, slightly bitter and dry.
Form of action: antiseptic, germ killer, disinfectant, Anti-spasm, sedative, expectorant, digestif, appetizer, menstrual regulator and oil skin irritant.
1) in Berlin, 7783 patients with acute bronchitis were divided into two groups, the first group received thyme and Wall Ivy extract or thyme and wound root extract, and the second group received chemical drugs. At the end of this study, it was observed that those who received herbal medicine were in better condition than those who received chemical medicine. In particular, patients ‘ breathing has been rested by doctors and it has been explained that they can achieve better results with herbal medicine, which suffers from cough. (NH.12,97,711, Nhp.3.01.Four hundred eight)
2) experiments with a plant called Ajovan in Pakistan (Trachyspermum ammi or Syn: Carum copticumus) and extract from the seeds of this plant showed that the seed and the extract lowered blood pressure. The main ingredient in the combination of the extract is Thymol, and thymol Lada has been experimented and proven to lower blood pressure. (ZP.3.96.174)
3) 13.11.02 on Tuesday I started treatment with thyme oil (thyme ether oil) against tonsillitis and sore throat. I gurgled and drank the oregano oil with some tea and warm water with 10-15damla 1-2damla per day. I have seen thyme oil, which makes sore throat, tonsillitis and inflammation, flatulence, indigestion, mouth, throat and intestinal fungi, bacteria and viruses harmless. It has also been proven in research that thyme oil makes bacteria, viruses and fungi harmless. (HHB.VI)
4) Mohammed Shamil was in kindergarten for 5 years because of headache, abdominal pain, earache and cold and we brought the child home immediately (02.12.02) I gave the trembling child 2-3damla thyme oil. He threw up after 15-20 minutes and started to play after 1 hour. The boy had earache, headache and a slight fever. In contrast, 15-20min apart with water 3 5damla choke drops I gave, and led the interference.
5) my son Muhammad Alim was 4 years old when he represented pertussis in the seagull in 1993 and was constantly under the supervision of his pediatrician. After months there was no improvement in his condition. In June, he entered the small pool on the playground, and by the evening of that day, his condition had deteriorated. So I prepared a potion by 5 ‘ erml eucalyptus, hyssop herb, larch, and yellow pine volatile oils and 2ml cloves mixed. Day 3-4defa 3-4damla chest and day 3-4defa 1LT of boiling water 4-5damla drank by the addition of the child 4 weeks with the time I had enhancer. Fortunately, so far, no significant complaints (6 years).
6) when I was a 10-year-old boy rubbing oil on the machete of the car, the wire there almost cut my right finger in half to the first ankle. For the last 10 years I have had a fungus under my fingernail. I’ll take that since two weeks of thyme oil (8-10defa 1-2damla per day with a little water, and for the first time, a recovery was seen. (30.11.02) but Gökçek Tonic is more effective against all kinds of fungi.
7) detailed research and documentation of the antimicrobial properties of thyme oil in Brasseur 1983, Frönlich in 1982, Jansen and his team in 1987, Thomas 1958, and Vanden Brouke 1981, Lemli 1982, Reiter Brandt 1985. Even if the thyme oil is liquefied with 1/1000, it kills viruses, bacteria and fungi. (H. H. B. VI. 978)
A) according to the research, oregano, ivy or oregano is used against bronchitis, cough, whooping cough, bacteria, viruses and fungi from Primrose root extracts. In other words, it is used against mouth-throat inflammation, tonsillitis, middle ear infection, indigestion, flatulence and intestinal fungi. Thyme oil is anti-microbial, virustatic (virulent) and antimikosit (virulent).
B) among humans, thyme or essence is mainly used against whooping cough, bronchitis, cough, asthma, cold, sinusitis, cold and also inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, lungs, bladder, kidneys and urinary tract. In cases such as gum, oral, pharynx and tonsillitis, mouthwash, fatigue, anxiety, tension, stress and irritability. When you say thyme, you remember the spice that is often used in heavy dishes.
C) in Aromatedavis thyme oil is used against cold, cold, cough, bronchitis, gingivitis, mouth inflammation, pharyngitis, asthma, acne and acne.
Tea: two coffee spoons of finely chopped oregano (leaves, flowers and shoots) are added to the pot and 300-500ml boiling water on 5-10min is expected to be brewed and then drained and drunk.
Extracts: extracts or tinctures are mixed and potions obtained from plants separated by the extraction of extracts or tinctures from water or ethanol with methanol and drugs.
Baths: thyme herb 100-150gr Teapot is added and 1LT boiling water and 10-15min after brewing 38-44C° filtered with water in the tub. If there is a bag of diapers, thyme is put into the bag after brewing and the bag is swung into the tub. Bath time is 15-20min when leaving the bath soap or shampoo is not used and should not be deleted. If possible, at least 30-45 minutes bed is useful. If oregano is not available, thyme oil is mixed with a spoonful of honey before 15-20damla and then poured into the tub and bathed in the same way.
Spice: it is used as a spice, especially in fat and meat dishes, soups, facilitates digestion.
Aromatherapy: thyme is distilled with water vapour and extracted from ethereal oil. When ethereal oil contains more than 50% Thymol, it is called red thyme oil and is of first quality. This oil is gel-like in the refrigerator. If the ratio of Thymol is below 30%, the color of this oil is clear and is therefore called white thyme oil and this is second quality. Second-class thyme oil is usually obtained from wild thyme. The oils of Spanish thyme contain more Carvacrol and its blackish scent is sharp.
Red thyme oil 3-4defa 2-3damla per day is taken by dropping into a cut of sugar or a piece of bread. 4-5 drops of thyme ether oil are mixed in 1 Liter of boiling water and injected primarily; cold, cold, cough, bronchitis etc. it is good for discomfort. If potions are obtained by mixing with the essential oils of other plants, it is more effective. Red thyme ether oil 5damla 1lt of boiling water is mixed or Bad 10-15damla kaymakla or mixed with honey, after the hot water is mixed in the tub. The following potions are used in the same way.
Side effects: thyme herb has no known side effect, but it should be used in accordance with the tariff, because thyme oil is hard. Thyme juice in Turkey moth weed water is sold.